Saturday 8 September 2007

Micro Limits...

Since my last post, i aint realy played online at all, i been abit busy, i went to turkey for a week which was fun, and now im back at work, and today, ive finally managed to sort out my internet anywhere thing, so i can resume playing poker...

I have decided to play micro limits for a while, mainly to cut my losses, but also just to practice a few things ive been reading about. Seeing as i havent been playing, ive just mainly read about poker in Dan harringtons book, this gave me time to also take a break from the game and start fresh.

I intend to enforce better BRM from now on, so that i dont bust my whole roll in one game, im even thinking about taking on Chris Fergusons 10k challenge, which would be a very good way to practice my game, and also would make my blog alot more interesting i think.

Ive only had one game today, i bought in a 1c/2c table for $3 and left with $9.60. It was v easy imo, i cud easily see when i was against strong hands, as they'd usually bet out alot more lol...but i must admit, i was also getting the hands to bust these guys. I did bust about 4 people, but obviously they had little anyway.

Not much else to report, i'll be playing the bloggerment for the first time in like a month tommorow, and will be going into it with a very positive attitude. I'll keep you posted of my winnings/losses in the near future, till then, Chow!

2 comments:

Moz_12 said...

Good luck matey! Nice to see ya doin well, I am up for tht Chris Ferguson challenge, would be fun

portdeco20 said...

MICRO! its the place to be mate, gl