Thursday 2 August 2007

More small profit...

Hit the cash tables recently, despite me saying i wouldn't, but it has brought me a small sucess, bought in for $40 on a $1/2 table, soon got up to over $100 with a few good hands, then fell abit, but stayed well above my buy in.

Have been playing normally 25c/50c cash tables within the last few days, this has prooved alot more profitable for me as i find the players alot less skilled and i can easily often double up my buy in. Still decided to not touch my betfair account, and realy want to work on my Stars one and i realy like the games here. Plus i want some merchandise using my fpp's LoL!

however i shall keep u updated if i get any big big wins/losses in the near future..

Tom..

Bankrolls:
STARS - $140
BR BETFAIR - $950

1 comment:

portdeco20 said...

oooh its growing xD